- Outstanding Reality-Competition Program (Yep, it is)
- Outstanding Host For A Reality Or Reality-Competition Program for host, Tom Bergeron (He's the best)
- Outstanding Makeup For A Multi-Camera Series Or Special (Non-Prosthetic) (Makeup is amazing, but I'm pretty sure they've had prosthetics...)
- Outstanding Technical Direction, Camerawork, Video Control For A Series (They really work to get it right)
- Outstanding Choreography: Dancing With The Stars • Routines: Jive “I Write Sins Not Tragedies” / Viennese Waltz “Hedwigs Theme (Theme from Harry Potter)” / Slow Waltz “My Love” • ABC • BBC Worldwide Productions -- Mark Ballas, Choreographer (Well done Mark)
- Outstanding Hairstyling For A Multi-Camera Series Or Special (Ahh! The hair!)
- Outstanding Lighting Design/Lighting Direction For A Variety, Music, Or Comedy Series (The sets are amazing)
Thursday, July 14, 2011
The seven categories where DWTS is nominated are:
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
This isn't the first time she has been suggested as a possible candidate, but there's no way of knowing if it's wishful thinking or there are full-scale negotiations.
Obviously she is an "incidental" celebrity because of her daughter. The same way as Bristol Palin got on the show I guess.
Dina Lohan says she's in talks to appear on "Dancing with the Stars" - NYPOST.com