Friday, March 12, 2010

Get Your Dancing with the Stars Videos Here!

I mentioned a couple of months ago that I had set up a DWTS video site.

Well, it now has over 2,500 videos of DWTS shows, dancers and celebrities!

I've set up a channel for each of the celebrities for the upcoming season.  I'm just filling them up with what's out there at the moment, but once the season starts we should have some great dancing videos!

The main site is DWTS Videos and the channels for each of the celebrities in season 10 are:

Evan Lysacek
Nicole Scherzinger
Erin Andrews
Chad Ochocinco
Pamela Anderson
Jake Pavelka
Kate Gosselin
Shannen Doherty
Aiden Turner
Niecy Nash
Buzz Aldrin

A lot of the videos are found automatically but I do cast my eye over them all.  Unfortunately some inappropriate ones do slip through!  If you do find any like that, please let me know, or report them.

Let me know what you think, and don't be afraid to add any videos you may find!

No comments:

Post a Comment