Monday, April 19, 2010

Kate Gosselin asked for someone who "would push me"

Kate Gosselin spoke to Ryan Seacrest on his radio show this morning. She told him that she asked for a professional who would push her really hard because she had so many distractions in her life.

The interesting thing to me is that she doesn't hide the fact that they argue a lot. She seems to think this is a normal way to do things.

Ah well, everyone is different I guess.

Kate Gosselin’s Kids Want Her on Dancing with the Stars - PEOPLE TV Watch: "“There were no cons,” she told Ryan Seacrest Monday during an interview on his 102.7 KIIS FM radio show. “I figured they’ll whip my body into shape when I needed it. The pros were — I still don’t know how to dance, but I was hoping I would learn how to dance.”"

3 comments:

  1. You asked for a comment....?? If she wants a profession to push....WOW, what a loaded question. Here's my answer: Get Jillian Michaels for rehearsals and watches every single step thatn Kate does. Have Jillian talk with Tony and if Kate starts her drama queen show, Jillian get's in Kate's face and SCREAM at her. Wouldn't that be precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate is a reality ho! She always claims shes doing it all for her kids. That would be believable if you could just see an ounce of kindness in her that wasn't phoney. She gave absolutely NO effort in DWTS. I honestly felt sorry for her dance pro and he should get an award for putting up with her drama. Kate, suck it up, go home and take care of your kids bcuz Jon sure isn't going to. Yes- I would love to see someone scream in her face! The Queen of me has been dethroned and the title has been given to Kate,And that folks is my opinion.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. in reference to article above, I meant Queen of mean. I made an error unlike Kate, I can admit it.

    ReplyDelete