Monday, August 29, 2011

DWTS 13 Cast Revealed Tonight!

Possible spoilers below

The once a year spike in viewership for "Bachelor Pad" occurs tonight when the cast of the next season of Dancing with the Stars is announced.

Normally it's revealed near the end so I don't think I'll watch the first half.  If I miss it I miss it.

If you believe @DWTSGossip you can see the cast now:

Women

  • Soccer player Hope Solo
  • Singer Chynna Phillips
  • Reality star Krisin Cavalleri
  • Model Elisabetta Canalis
  • Actress and talk show host Ricki Lake
  • CNN correspondent Nancy Grace
Men
  • Reality brother Rob Kardashian
  • Cher son Chaz Bono
  • Actor David Arquette
  • Actor Ryan O'Neal
  • Actor J. R. Martinez
  • Basketball star Ron Artest (soon to be Metta World Peace)
I normally put out my guesses the day of the reveal but given their track record the above are probably most, if not all, correct.  At least I don't have to watch all of Bachelor Pad!!



1 comment:

  1. If Nancy Grace is truly on the show, I'm done. I will not watch that woman. She's just plain evil. I love Hope Solo but its not enough.

    ReplyDelete