...further down the page (well it will be).
After a very promising first two weeks we are faced with our first elimination. There aren't any stinkers this season so whoever goes will be a shame, and everyone who stays deserve it.
But first we have to endure the Results Show.
- we kicked off with a very pleasant routine by the professional dancers and the re-formed DWTS troupe
- some behind the scenes and hidden mike stuff from Melissa, Gladys, Martina and their partners. Apparently Melissa has done it in Disneyland!
- Melissa/Maks safe. As are Gladys/Tristan. But Martina/Tony still in jeopardy.
- Sugarland and a gentleman called Matt who I don't know performed a really great song I've never heard before.
- Brooke's dress seems to be made of recycled Victoria's Secret bags!
- Roshon, Jaleel and William are up.
- Jaleel/Kym safe. Roshon/Chelsie in jeopardy. William/Cheryl safe.
- the Troupe did a routine - they all seem very nice
- Maria/Derek, Katherine/Mark, Sherri/Val all went onto the stage, and then all trooped off when they were told they were all safe.
- Sugarland sang another song. They are very good.
- Next are Donald, Jack and Gavin.
- Donald safe. Gavin in jeopardy. Jack safe
- So the final three are Gavin/Anna, Roshon/Chelsie, Martina/Tony
- Roshon safe
Martina Navratilova and Tony Dovolani have been eliminated from season 14 of Dancing with the Stars.
By no means a stinker, Martina was probably the worst but could easily have lasted until mid-season. Forgetting the steps can do that for you. Kudos to her for going all in!