Monday, October 29, 2012

Country Week - Live(ish) Scores

It's Country Week, presumably because ABC is showing the CMAs. There is a group dance and the individual dances as well. The scores from last week will be combined with those from this week too.

All nice and simple... Here are the scores - barebones as there's a slight hurricane here.

Gilles and Peta - Cha Cha Cha - 9/9/9.5=27.5

Sabrina and Louis - Rumba - 10/10/10=30 (it was good!)

Kelly and Val - 9/9/9=27

Melissa and Tony - Viennese Waltz - 9.5/10/10=29.5

Shawn and Derek - Cha Cha Cha - 9.5/8.5/10=28

Kirstie and Maks - Rumba - 9.5/8.5/9.5=27

Apolo and Karina - Viennese Waltz - 10/10/10=30

Emmitt and Cheryl - Foxtrot - 8.5/8.5/9.5=26.5

There was then a group dance where each couple could earn up to 2 "bonus points". It was all a bit of a mess really. Kirstie and Maks got the two bonus points.

2 comments:

  1. Stay safe...thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I like Sabrina and Louis’ dancing, Louis has such a strange expression on his face and it makes me uncomfortable. It is really a shame too because it is a real detriment to Sabrina. Really though, all of the dancing was the best so far to be honest. My DISH coworker comes over and watches each week but sometimes in the past, my kids would delete the timer for their own shows. Now I set my Hopper’s PrimeTime Anytime feature to automatically record all of the evening shows on the four major networks. No more embarrassing moments with my friend when I have nothing to watch but Spongebob Squarepants!

    ReplyDelete