Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bristol Palin to Appear on Dancing with the Stars???

NEW YORK - MAY 05: Bristol Palin attends The Candie's Foundation Event To Prevent at Cipriani 42nd Street on May 5, 2010 in New York City. (Photo by Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images)E! Online is claiming, in an exclusive, that Bristol Palin - yes Sarah's daughter - will be appearing on season 11.

I have to say I find this difficult to believe.

People complain about the reality stars on the show, but this is stretching "star" to it's limits!  Plus I would be surprised that someone who aspires to high political office would be happy with their daughter appearing on DWTS!

Other than refering to 'sources" E! Online don't have any real details.  Although, they do point out she had a guest spot on The Secret Life of the American Teenager a month or two ago - an ABC show.

I'm going to layer this with a thick dollop of scepticism I think!

1 comment:

  1. Not to mention she'd be a HUGE hypocrite for doing show when she called her baby daddy a fame whore for doing a reality show himself.

    I'm right there with you on hoping this is just a huge rumor.

    ReplyDelete