Monday, August 30, 2010

My Guesses for Season 11 of Dancing with the Stars

And yes, they really are guesses.  Every season I put together a list of who will be on Dancing with the Stars, and every season I'm about half right.  Why?  Because I believe all the media reports!

And this season is no different...  It's not that I'm gullible, it's just that I really don't have anything else to base it on!

We'll find out tonight during Bachelor Pad who is actually on, and we can see how many I get right!

Men
  • Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino
  • Michael Bolton
  • David Hasselhoff
  • Kurt Warner
  • Rick Fox
  • Leslie Jordan
Women
  • Brandy
  • Audrina Patridge
  • Bristol Palin
  • Margaret Cho
  • Jennifer Grey
  • Florence Henderson
Leslie has been trying to get on the show since forever and this time I'm betting he'll make it!  I'm not sure of Florence Henderson, but I don't have any better ideas!

ABC will be posting the celebrities on the Dancing with the Stars page throughout the evening.

2 comments:

  1. This season is the first time since the beginning that I won't be watching live. Frankly this cast sucks.

    ReplyDelete