Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Shock Elimination Tonight?

Tom Bergeron just tweeted the following:
DWTS producers seem rattled by who is going tonight. Guess they had high hopes for this star (aka thought they'd be ratings draw). Hmm...
Now, I wouldn't put it past him to say things like that just to wind people up, but then I remembered Pamela Anderson almost left in week 1 of season 10.

The celebrities most at risk tonight are Margaret (15), The Hoff (15), The Situation (15), Michael Bolton (16), Florence Henderson (18) and Bristol Palin (18), Audrina (19) and Kurt (19).

To me the ones with the most ratings potential are The Situation, The Hoff and Bristol Palin.  All have potential for a fan base - Jersey Shore, old people and conservatives.  I guess it depends on which of those groups watch DWTS!

If there is a shock elimination 9or at least an elimination that the producers don't like) I think I'd go with The Situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment