Monday, September 19, 2011

Harry Connick Jr to Appear on First DWTS Results Show

After the much anticipated performance show tonight there will be two shows tomorrow.

The first will be an hour-long "Dancing with the Stars: Meet the Cast" which will have highlights from the performances and commentary.  Hopefully they'll be doing the hidden microphone stuff again.

Then at 9pm it's the first Results Show!  I'd rather each contestant performed twice before they left (it seems so much work to only dance once!)  I'm not a fan of the Results Show - it can drag so much - but the ones earlier in the season tend to be more interesting.

As well as long pregnant pauses, Harry Connick Jr will be performing - I like him.

Also appearing will be LMFAO.  I haven't come across these people before but I'm sure they'll be very good even though their name is probably a little outdated!

No comments:

Post a Comment