As you can guess Len wasn't very happy this week. It wasn't so much that people were "messin' abaht" it was more directed at the choreography.
This week some people did better than I expected, some did better than I hoped and some did slightly worse.
Here are the judges' scores:
- Hope Solo & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - 19 - didn't get much practice in because of a game. I thought she was good but kept forgetting the steps.
- Kristin Cavallari & Mark Ballas - 22 - much better than last week
- David Arquette & Kym Johnson - 18 - he had fun
- Elisabetta Canalis & Val Chmerkovskiy - 21 - very much better than last week
- Rob Kardashian & Cheryl Burke - 21 - Rob seemed to settle down a bit better this week
- Carson Kressley & Anna Trebunskaya - 18 - Carson can't dance
- Ricki Lake & Derek Hough - 23 - very good Jive. Derek is obviously a good teacher
- Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer - 17 - this was the slowest Quickstep ever. Chaz was injured (knees) and was obviously uncomfortable.
- Chynna Phillips & Tony Dovolani - 21 - Chynna was conservative but still impressive
- Nancy Grace & Tristan MacManus - 21 - she was much better than last week and I actually quick liked her footwork
- J. R. Martinez & Karina Smirnoff - 22 - JR gave the best performance but Carrie Ann marked them down for a lift, and Len marked them down because he said it was a Lindy Hop
JR, Chynna and Ricki are still my picks for the finals.