Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Conan O'Brien Says He Has Dancing With The Stars Offer


I dismissed this as typical Conan joke. As a "Dead Host Walking" - he probably has a huge amount of material he could use, and he's working his way through it.

But then I thought, "If I were the producers of DWTS getting Conan would be huge!".

So, I don't think for a second that Conan O'Brien will appear on Dancing with the Stars, but I wouldn't be surprised if the producers offered him a spot.

Conan is very tall so choosing a partner for him would be quite difficult. Elena Grinenko partnered Clive Drexler, the basketball star, but it was a bit of a mis-match. Anna Domidiva would probably be the best bet...but I'm not going to waste too much time thinking about it!

Conan O'Brien Says He Has 'DWTS' Offer at The Insider

3 comments:

  1. I agree that Conan would be a huge "get" for DWTS. I believe he would be at least as good as other comedians who have appeared on the show. How serious would he take it, I don't know.

    Yes, his freakish tallness would be a challenge to find him a pro that wouldn't look like a Keebler elf standing next to him. She would need to wear platform "stripper heels" to come close to his height. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that would be GENIUS! He should definitely do it.

    And yea- Anna Demidova is probably his best bet. I can't think of another tall female partner on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also forgot about Jerry Rice - he's pretty tall too. He danced with Anna Trebunskaya, so maybe having a tall partner isn't such a big deal - she can always wear extra high heels!

    ReplyDelete