Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ochocinco on DWTS?

Ochocinco on 'Dancing': ABC mum

I got quite excited when I saw this, and I was a bit disappointed when I saw it was about a tweet in the fall.

Matthew Cherry, an ex-football player, and now a video producer tweeted:

I used to warm the bench for (Ochocinco) back in training camp of '05 w/the Bengals. I guess that's why they asked me about him for DWTS ... I hope it works out
This was back a few months so it could still be valid, especially as Chad is now out of the playoffs.

Dancing with the Stars have had a number of Football players in the past with Emmit Smith winning season 3, and Jason Taylor, Warren Sapp and Jerry Rice all acquitting themselves well.

If he does appear in DWTS, Ochocinco would certainly generate attention!

Would you like Chad to appear?  Who would dance with him?
 

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment