Thursday, January 28, 2010

Samantha Harris Leaving Dancing with the Stars


Well, it's over.  Samantha is leaving the ballroom.

According to a report in People magazine Samantha Harris will not be returning for season 10 of Dancing with the Stars when it returns in March.

Samantha has been on the show for eight seasons and says the decision was not easy.
"I loved every single second of it and I’ve made lifelong friends at the show"
She is focusing on her other projects such as her corespondent duties at The Insider and her role at Entertainment Tonight.

Executive producer Conrad Green wished her good luck and said they had already started the process to replace her.

Tom Bergeron also said she was sad to see her go, but raised the possibility she could return as a contestant.

What about you?  Are you sad to see her go?  How about Paula Abdul replacing her?!!?

5 comments:

  1. I don't think that Paula Abdul would be a good replacement. I'm not sure, who would do real well. There are so many. But, i know that your will find someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to say this but I am being honest, Samantha was always a very mousie person, not much personality at all, I always wondered why she was chosen to be on the show to begin with...who is she anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duh, Samantha is a spokesperson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you will find someone to replace her, she is beautiful but I dont think she was cutt out for this job! Spokesperson or not she lacks personality! I would like to see Gerard Butler shake his thing as a contestant...also Jeniffer Anniston and Cameron Diaz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about Betty White to replace Samantha Harris?

    We have seen way too much of Melissa Rycroft. It's time to put away the fake smile and move on. Too phony!!!!!

    I say no to Paula too. she doesn't know what is going on most of the time.

    ReplyDelete