The problem with story week is that the celebs aren't quite good enough to finish a "standard" dance at week 3 and to have to put some emotion and acting into might be a bit hard.
"Paparazzi" with Kate Gosselin was a great idea, it was just too much for Kate's skill level.
Having said all that the scores were generally quite high!
- Wendy Williams and Tony Dovolani - 15 - Wendy tried to express here career struggles through dance. It was a struggle to watch the dance. She tries hard but she just gesn't have the grace to go far.
- Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas - 23 - they danced to "Chelsea" which was written for her by an old boyfriend - cool! No mistakes this week and I think they were under-scored.
- Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke - 21 - Chris danced "as himself" (Chris Irving) in honor of his deceased mother. He really put his heart into it.
- Kendra Wilinson and Louis van Amstel - 23 - apparently she was really sexy - I couldn't see it myself.
- Petra Nemcova and Dmitry Chaplin - 25 - the waltz is a much better dance for Petra - it's and her grace go together. An impressive improvement.
- Romeo and Chelsie Hightower - 20 - the judges didn't like this one. I thought it was fine.
- Hines Ward and Kym Johnson - 25 - the judges LOVE Hines!
- Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna Trebunskaya - 20 - a much improved performance but Sugar Ray always seems so stiff to me
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy - 21 - going just great then Kirstie seemed to break Maks' knee and he hit the floor in pain. He finished the performance but lost points - a good score still!
- Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff - 21 - a good performance, but is Ralph getting any better?