Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Who Got The Classical Boot in Week 4 of DWTS?

Week four was classical week where the celebrities were even more outside their comfort zone and the professionals were a little bit too.

I  have to confess I really didn't like Classical Week and didn't hold out much hope for the results show.

I was pleasantly surprised that the results show was entertaining - some lovely ballet and the hidden mikes on the dancers always cheer me up.  (Louis to Kendra "I have to say I was very disappointed with what you said").  Plus an atrocious section where Len did a really bad southern accent and was pretending to be Patton.  Best forgotten that one.

Anywho, the final three were Chelsea and Mark (Gasp - they had the highest score), Petra and Dmitry (well, they're so gorgeous, they'll be OK) and Sugar Ray and Anna (he's an icon, he can't be voted off!).

Wait. No Kendra?? Nope.  No Kendra.

And Sugar Ray Leonard was eliminated.  I was a little surprised as I assumed he had a following of sorts, but maybe it's only football players, skaters and gymnasts that have followings.

Sugar Ray is a great guy and a not-so-great dancer.  The show was better to have had him.

So.  Kendra voted off next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment