Saturday, April 2, 2011

This Week's DWTS Results Show is Slightly Less Controversial

ABC are going for a more low key results show after last week's appearance of Chris Brown caused some discussion in the tabloid section of the internet but didn't really affect the actually show.

Who SaysSelena Gomez (not the one that went into rehab - that's Demi Lovato) will be appearing singing her song "Who Says".  I actually like this song, and I've liked Selena Gomez since I saw her on Barney (which my kids of course).  The press release sort of spoils it by calling the song "an up-tempo paean of self-empowerment".  I think it's just quite catchy.  Mark Ballas and Chelsie Hightower will be dancing along.

Also appearing with be OneRepublic who will sing twice.  The first time will be "All The Right Moves" with the "troupe" dancing to it, and the second will be "Good Life" accompanied by Dmitry and Lacey on the floor.

The main reason for the show will be to eliminate a couple of course.  I think it'll be Wendy/Tony or Sugar Ray/Anna.  Who do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment