Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Who Was Eliminated in an Instant in "Instant Dance" Week?

The first hour of the Results Show (technically it was two shows but they just blurred together) were highlights of previous results shows.  This is how bad it's become.  Highlights of shows that are mainly highlights.  Sheesh.

Having said that I thoroughly enjoyed Derek and Julianne Hough's "Great Balls of Fire" dance in season 7!

On to the Results Show proper.  I was thoroughly confused.  Adele wasn't singing all the songs she was supposed to but someone called Delta was filling in with an hour's notice.  They were both very, very good though.

Kirstie and Maks were asked to do the spotlight dance.  I figured they were definately leaving because I couldn't remember if they'd done a spotlight dance before.  Anyway I didn't have to think for long because both Kirste and Hines were safe!  That meant another 40 minutes until more results!

Oh, I forgot Dancecenter was on - Iit was funny in an understated way as always.  As Tom Bergeron said on Monday - "Throughout the years we've had some very good dancers and some very bad dancers.  And we've had Kenny Mayne."  That Tom.

At the end Chelsea, Ralph and Romeo are on the stage with their partners.

Chelsea and Mark are safe.

And Rome and Karina have been eliminated.  Romeo felt it was his best performance and I agree with him.  Ralph was (understandably) not very good and should have gone home.  I think Romeo enjoyed his journey and I enjoyed watching him.  "New York, New York" was one of my favorite dances ever.

Next week is the semi-final!

No comments:

Post a Comment