Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Could Ashly DelGrosso Be On Dancing with the Stars 10?

This really is a question, not a statement.

We're waiting for the final professional on Dancing with the Stars season 10 to be announced/leaked/come out of the woodwork and I noticed that Ashly's name had been mentioned in a couple of places.

On the DWTS 10 page in Wikipedia someone said that E! News had said she was coming back, and I got a couple of hits on my website with the keyword "ashly delgrosso dwts 10".

Ashly appeared in the first three seasons,with Joey McIntire, Master P and Harry Hamlin.

This is absolute conjecture, the sources are not one might term "iron clad", but I wondered if anyone else had heard anything?

3 comments:

  1. Ashly left to have a baby and did not come back for personal reasons that I would rather not post due to her right to privacy. However, she moved to MA and recently moved back to LA, so this could be a good sign!! She was my favorite pro so lets cross our fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I knew she left, and I knew she had a baby, but didn't realize they were potentially connected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashly was the best, the show is not the same without her. I would have loved to see her and Maz dance together>>>one hot couple!!!

    ReplyDelete