Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Who Thought Dancing Could Be So Funny?

Dancing With The Quotes: 1000 Humorous Quotations on T.V. Dance Shows (Volume 1)I was tweeting with Colin from www.dancingwiththequotes.com and I noticed his book "Dancing With The Quotes: 1000 Humorous Quotations on T.V. Dance Shows".

I thought, "What a marvellous idea for a book!"

It covers not only Dancing with the Stars but also Strictly Come Dancing, So You Think You Can Dance and a number of other dance shows around the world.

I haven't read it yet, but I'm certainly going to!

Here are some of the quotes (from the description):
  • "The trouble was there was only one recognizable step: the Shadow Botafogos ... and that's a Samba step!" ...on Billy Ray Cyrus' Waltz
  • "Una palabra caliente! Seriously, you could see the steam coming off her legs." ...on Mya's Lambada
  • "Not so sure about this train-engineer getup ... but all the better for Donny to ogle Kym's caboose, we guess!" ...on Donny Osmond's Jitterbug
I don't know if it has my favorite Len quote: "[The waltz had] more rise and fall than a bride's nightie."

Do you have any favorite DWTS quotes?

No comments:

Post a Comment