Sunday, February 28, 2010

Proof that Evan Lysacek is on Season 10 of DWTS?

Season 10 has been pretty sparse in terms of rumors, with the only one that seems to be legit is Pamela Anderson appearing.

So when Evan Lysacek tweeted "Hanging with Pamela Anderson. Unreal!" it made me think the rumors of him appearing might have some truth in them.

Add the fact that Kate Gosselin is reportedly secretly hanging out in a Los Angeles hotel, do we have three high-profile celebrities (more-or-less) confirmed?

It makes sense that the producers would have a celebrity meeting the day before they meet their pros.

Only two days before we find out for sure!

6 comments:

  1. I had the same thought! Can't say I'm too excited about either Pam Anderson or Kate Gosselin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree, if that's the three that they have so far not impressed!! If Carrie Ann thinks that is the best cast ever. She's wrong!! Way wrong!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So NOT psyched about Kate Gosselin.

    But Evan Lysacek's awesomeness will do a great job to counteract that. =D

    So Kate and... Maks or Tony?

    Evan and... Chelsie? Edyta?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pamela Anderson and Kate Gosselin? Can't they do better than that? I hope this is an unfounded rumor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What are you guys talking about. I LOVE Kate Gosselin no matter what happens! I don't care if people don't like her. But I do. I also am glad that Evan Lysacek is going to be there. I thought he was going to be on Stars On Ice. But I'm glad he is going to be on DWTS instead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Everyone!

    Come and join the Evan and Anna Fan Clubs Online!

    Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/officialevanannafans

    Facebook Group: "VOTE FOR EVAN AND ANNA"

    Twitter:@EVANANDANNAFANS

    These are not official clubs and are created by the fans who love Evan Lysacek. If you're a fan or just want to commune with fellow dance fanatics come join us, we'd love to have you!

    ReplyDelete