Friday, February 5, 2010

John Stamos Approached to Appear on Dancing With The Stars

The opening night party for the Roundabout Theatre Company's production of 'By Bye Birdie' New York
In a recent interview with People Magazine, Karina Smirnoff revealed that John Stamos had been approached by the producers of Dancing with the Stars but had turned them down.

She also revealed she really wanted him to be her partner.
 “I wanted him to be my celebrity partner. He finished Bye Bye Birdie on Broadway and he has had enough time to rest.”
John told her that he needed a rest after finishing the show in November.  But she thinks that's plenty of rest!
 “I am a workaholic and think he needs to dance with me,” she tells PEOPLE. “I love 12 to 14 hour days of dancing, and I want to do it with John. He could be a great dancer.” 

John Stamos would certainly balance out the Pamela Anderson effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment